As always, we've been hard at work updating and enhancing our Payments Enablement Platform. During the past quarter, we released many notable items that we wanted to review and share.
- The new Automatic Level III feature (available on the Merchant Settings page) allows merchants using the Enhanced Data service to add Level III data to all of their card-not-present transactions automatically. Just set it and forget it! It’s particularly useful for merchants using something like a shopping cart that doesn’t support Level III data. Now they can just set the default fields they'd like and get the benefits of Level III even if their software or plugin provider doesn’t support it.
- In addition to Merchants adding Level III data, Partners can also configure the feature so that Level III auto-fills for all of their merchants.
- Added support for saving Level III data to recurring subscriptions. This will potentially allow merchants using the Level III service to save processing fees on more transaction types.
- Added the ability to load Collect Checkout inside an iframe, allowing merchants to embed the Collect Checkout payment form inside their website.
- Collect Checkout now supports 3D-Secure transactions for merchants using the Payer Authentication 2.0 service, offering more secure transactions through the hosted checkout page. 3D Secure will be on by default for those with the service enabled for all new Checkout buttons created in the button generator.
- Merchants may now enter customer address information (address, city, state, ZIP/postal code, and country) when processing via SwIPe Software. This could help some merchants get better rates when keying in transactions, as well as increase how much customer data they can retain in their gateway reporting.
- Background reporting has been upgraded for the new affiliate control panel to allow instant access to any report you've run in the past week right from the home page. We will still email you when your report is ready, but this will be more convenient if you are still in the portal when the report is done.
- New video tutorials have been added to the affiliate control panel. These can be found under the "Help" section of the main menu.
- Payvision Processor: Added 3DSv2 Support to the processor. Merchants sending 3D Secure data through their own integration or via the Payer Authentication V2 service will be able to make use of V2 behaviors and variables. Mastercard and Visa cards are supported.
- Nuvei and Transact Pro Processors: Updated to support Credential on File functionality for the Recurring module, APIs, and Batch Upload. This enables merchants to maintain compliance with regards to card brand regulations surrounding CoF/card storage requirements.
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly
The Generational Shift in Consumer Shopping Behaviors
With every generation, consumer behaviors change. Gen Z (ages 18-24) and Zillennial (25-26) shoppers grew up online. Many don’t remember a tim...Learn More
An Introduction to Payment Terms and Concepts
The payments space has a language all of its own. Who are acquirers? What’s a payment terminal? What about a PayFac? Whether you’re a new busi...Learn More
How NMI is Making 2023 the Best Year Yet for Our Partners
The payments industry has changed dramatically over the past several years. In 2020, consumer expectations shifted, and we saw a sudden rise i...Learn More
What You Need to Know About Buy Now, Pay Later Legislation
What if you could finance and pay for a purchase over time without a credit check or signing up for a personal loan? Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)...Learn More
4 Steps to Make Your ISO Business More Profitable in 2023
As headlines warn of a potential recession, consumers are tightening their belts in preparation for a challenging year. While so much negative...Learn More
NMI Achieves Milestone Year in 2022 With Industry Recognition, Acquisitions and New Partnerships
Through acquisitions and continued platform investments, the company will continue to support partners from sign-up to pay-out across the comm...Learn More
The Evolution of Public Parking Payments
Parking payment solutions have evolved significantly since their inception. The first parking meters were installed in Oklahoma City in 1935 (...Learn More
The State of Public Transportation in the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe
'A developed country is not a place where the poor have cars. It's where the rich use public transportation.' - Gustavo Petro Public transpor...Learn More
Adding Value to Payment Solutions: 3 Ways to Generate More Revenue
Generating more revenue can be tricky - especially as consumers and businesses tighten their belts and cut back on spending. Should you add mo...Learn More
New NMI Report Finds Convenience and Speed Drive Consumers’ Eagerness to Try New Payments Innovations
SCHAUMBURG, IL – JANUARY 17, 2023 – NMI, a leading full commerce enablement technology company, today released its inaugural Payments Innovati...Learn More