Did you know you can set—and profit from—the discount rate on ACH transactions?
When you take advantage of NMI’s ACH service, not only will your merchants have access to a broader customer base by offering them another popular payment option, but you will also see benefits when you set the ACH discount rate.
E-check transactions processed over the ACH network make up a significant portion of all online payments, with almost 23 billion transactions processed in 2014.
Full Control of the ACH Discount Rate is Yours
- You set the per-transaction percentage
- You determine your profits
How can your merchants benefits from offering an e-check payment option?
- Lower interchange fees than credit/debit card transactions
- More payment options means consumers are more likely to convert at checkout
- Less susceptible to fraud than paper checks
- Recurring billing via ACH translates to on-time payments
What types of merchants should offer ACH payments?
Just about every merchant is eligible, but some will benefit more than others. These include, though are not limited to:
- Inbound call centers
- Non-profit organizations
- Insurance companies
- Property management companies
- Mortgage companies
- Subscription-based services
- Membership-based organizations
- Service-based merchants