Through acquisitions and continued platform investments, the company will continue to support partners from sign-up to pay-out across the commerce lifecycle
NMI, a leading full commerce enablement technology company, today announced a milestone year in 2022 with plans for further development and growth in 2023. NMI’s expansion with the acquisitions of IRIS CRM and Agreement Express widened its full commerce enablement offering that enhances its easy merchant underwriting, onboarding, management and risk monitoring capabilities to further strengthen NMI’s vision to enable payments from sign-up to pay-out for its channel partners and merchants.
“The world of payments continues to evolve with the ever-growing demand for seamless payment solutions, especially for ISVs and those embracing software-led payments,” said Vijay Sondhi, CEO of NMI. “To enable our partners with the tools that create a seamless payment experience their merchants demand, we’re equipping them with expanded solutions beyond our robust payments platform, including a fully customizable merchant application offering, digital risk scoring, automated underwriting tools, effortless onboarding to acquirer platforms and ongoing risk management.”
NMI ended the 2022 year with over 3,500 ISV, ISO and fintech partners that enabled over 300,000 merchants on the platform, resulting in more than 2.2 billion transactions and $200B+ in payments volume. Beyond achieving this growth and reaching new company milestones, NMI also announced partnerships with Kount and Scheidt & Bachmann:
- Most recently, NMI partnered with Kount, an Equifax company. Kount’s technology sets extensive AI-driven filters working alongside NMI’s proprietary fraud prevention solution, to detect suspicious transactions before they are approved.
- The partnership with Scheidt & Bachmann, a global mobility solution provider, integrates a new payment solution for parking pay stations across the UK to enable more seamless and dependable payment capabilities to parking station operators.
In addition to its acquisitions, new partnerships and product enhancements, NMI also launched the “NMI Cares Initiative,” which provided local community support from 100+ NMI employees. NMI was also named as an honoree to TechSparks’ Best Places to Work in Tech Award. This award celebrates NMI going above and beyond for its employees. Additionally, with a record-breaking number of entries from over 300 organizations, NMI was shortlisted for the 2022 Employee Engagement Award at The Investors in People Awards. This award recognizes the best of the best of UK employers committed to putting their employees and people management practices at the forefront of business.
“From growing our team in 2022, expanding our offering through M&A and adding new capabilities to our platform for our partners and their merchants, I’m proud of our team and everything we’ve accomplished together this past year,” said Sondhi. “As we continue to navigate the ever-growing payment landscape, we’re looking forward to the opportunities 2023 will bring and how we’ll be able to deliver on our mission to enable full commerce enablement from sign-up to pay-out.”
In 2023, NMI plans to continue innovating and executing on its vision of full commerce enablement, delivering industry-leading solutions to our partners from sign-up to pay-out. To learn more about NMI, visit: https://www.nmi.com/
NMI is a leading global full commerce enablement platform, processing more than $200 billion in payments annually. We enable over 3,500 partners that serve over 300,000 merchants around the world and across the commerce ecosystem: including merchant underwriting, onboarding and management, along with payments acceptance across online, in-store, mobile and unattended–and what’s next. We’re constantly innovating and building the latest technology so ISVs, ISOs and fintech innovators can power a seamless sign up to payments experience, while focusing on what they do best.
Don’t just turn on payments, transform the way you do business
- Generate New Revenue By adding or expanding payment offerings to your solution, you can start earning higher monthly and transaction-based recurring revenue.
- Offer the Power of Choice Allow merchants to choose from 125+ shopping cart integrations and 200+ processor options to streamline their onboarding.
- Seamless White Labeling Make the platform an extension of your brand by adding your logo, colors and customizing your URL.