The payment gateway solutions your merchants need
NMI’s payment gateway solution gives your merchants access to everything they need to accept payments and run their business.
Enable online, in-store, self-service and mobile payments — including EMV and contactless payments — all from a single payment gateway platform.
Freedom of choice
We integrate with 200+ payment processors, 125+ shopping carts and a wide variety of payment devices — whatever your merchants want to use, we most likely support it.
Merchants can process payments, manage transactions and generate reports on all payment processing activity from a single account.
Multiple MID Capabilities
Board and manage multiple MIDs on a single payment gateway account, and consolidate reporting, manage branches, organize products and more.
Reuse tokenization cardholder data from previous transactions without having to store or secure it. The token can be used for subsequent transactions without the cardholder data being re-entered.
Give your merchants valuable insights into customer behavior with a single view of data across channels.
Additional core payment gateway solutions for your merchants
- Accept multiple currencies: Merchants can take payments in USD, CAD and many international currencies based upon payment processor.
- Take all major payment types: Enable payments from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, China UnionPay and JCB, plus Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Virtual Terminal: Allows merchants to swipe cards or key in payment details from a browser for phone and mail orders.
- Recurring Billing: Takes the hassle out of setting up recurring payments for your merchants.
- Collect Checkout: Let merchants quickly start selling without a shopping cart using our hosted payment page and payment button generator.
- QR Codes: Let merchants create payment links as QR codes to quickly and easily get all the benefits of going contactless.
- Webhooks: Automate reporting workflow with instant transaction notifications.
- Transaction Routing: Automatically determines which MIDs to route transactions to based on active routing directives using a single gateway account.
- Batch Processing: Lets merchants upload files to the platform and process large volumes of transactions all at once.
- Product Manager: Simplifies product management for merchants, letting them easily enter and manage product SKUs and keep inventory organized.
- Gateway Emulator: Easily migrate from other gateways without having to rework or reprogram software or applications.
The advanced payment gateway services that drive value
NMI’s value-added services can help reduce merchant attrition while giving you additional recurring revenue. You choose exactly which services to offer.
Reuses tokenized cardholder data from previous transactions without having to store or secure it — a must for merchants with recurring revenue models.
Automatic Card Updater
Ensures uninterrupted payments for merchants by seamlessly updating card-on-file information.
Merchants can email invoices and allow customers to pay with just a few clicks.
Provides extra protection from fraudulent transactions using rule-based parameters.
iProcess Mobile Payments
Allows merchants to accept EMV card payments on a phone or tablet with turnkey mobile applications for Apple and Android.
Enables your merchants to process transactions, create accounting entries and mark transactions as paid right in QuickBooks.
Automatic Level III Processing
Gives merchants using the Enhanced Data service the best interchange rates available on their transactions.
Next-level payments security that keeps everyone safe
NMI offers leading payment gateway security that keeps your merchants and their customers safe while reducing your risk and overhead.
Point to Point Encryption
P2PE is the most secure and effective encryption solution available, ensuring cardholder data is never exposed during a payment transaction.
Remote Key Injection
A cost effective, fast method that automatically and securely completes payment terminal key injection at the point of sale.
Terminal Management System
Remotely manage your payment devices, including firmware updates required for security or continued EMV compliance.